A video that's approximately 60 minutes will take up to about 750 megabytes of the computer's hard drive, so use an external hard drive if you want to save space.
- Before you start, make sure you have a VCR player with audio and video output, as well as a compatible adapter to connect the computer to the VCR.
- Plug the adapter's color coded ends to their matching connections of the back of the player (yellow is for video, white is for mono audio, and white/red is for stereo audio).
- Install the adapter's software and make certain you are properly connected.
- Name the file and start the transfer.
- Press the record button and hit play on the VCR.
- You are recording in real time so you will have to wait until the whole thing plays through. Edit any unwanted portions.
- Lastly, it will show you the file path to the file's location, as well as options to watch, upload, or do some more editing.
You can now relive those unforgettable experiences and share them with others.